Monday, July 14, 2008

Our Home!

Well one of the main reasons that everything has been so crazy these past weeks is due to the fact we have been moving into our home! Well I have been moving in, and Cody has been helping out with projects. The place was a MESS! I cleaned for a week straight and still am not finished. But we did get the walls painted...yes WE chose those colors:-) This past weekend Tiffany came down to help me with house things and wedding things to of course! This was a huge blessing right when I needed it the most. We ran all around working on projects nd shopping for shower dresses....we take any chance to buy new dresses! Haha and we got some cute ones! On Saturday evening I cooked my first meal in our home...nothing very impresive but it was yummy! We had Witcha and Beverly over as well. I look forward to a lot of nights with friends over for dinner and movies and just hanging out! And of course more weekends with Tiffany coming to visit! After dinner me and Tiffany worked until two in the morning on finishing the invitations for the wedding! I don't know what I would have done without her there to help me. We didn't even finish that night we just gave up! Haha Thankfully we had Friends on to keep us happy and awake. Our home is coming together so nice with all the help from our family and friends:-) I feel so excited and blessed to have such a wonderful space as our first home! And hey now Chase will come over ever Friday for dinner;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice green wall! I am still waiting to see the RED wall though. :)