Monday, July 14, 2008

Erin Graduated!!







Well this spring my baby sister Erin graduated from highschool! I know I am growing up and getting older obveously but it seems weird she is done with school and talking about getting married! Sadly me and Anna couldn't make it to her graduation party, so instead we planned a girls day several weeks later when Erin would be in Sandiego. It was wonderful! We didn't have ny plans except to have fun and just enjoy being with Erin and doing what she wanted to do...She wanted to SHOP! We had a wonderful time just getting to visit and be together. I honestly love and cherish the fact that my sisters are my best friends! I know it seems like a no brainer but I watch other sisters who still bicker and argue and that never happens with us! We just love being together! We also love eating and did a lot of it through the day. We started the morning with starbucks of course and after we walked through the first mall (Yes there was more than one, three I believe!) We stopped and split a small Gelato because Anna and Erin had never had it. Erin chose Mango which is not my favorite by far but it sure was refreshing and bright! Than it was on to the next store...and the next! After hours more of shopping we stopped at the Cheesecake Factory and split some appertizers and dessert! White chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake of course! Erin got an alchoholic beverage;-) (kidding!) and it was nice to have a second off of our feet. We did plenty more shopping. Here I am with my wonderful little sister:-) I love how all of us our so differant and yet SOOO much a like! I cherish both these wonderful ladies so much and am very thankful that we had a chance to celibrate with Erin on her big exciting graduation and her new stage of life! I know she has been waiting for years for this time in her life and I'm so happy for her!

No comments: