Friday, July 18, 2008

My Friend's

Recently I have been re united with some of my favorite friends! Do to the lack of a DVD player in my previous home I rarely had the opportunity for these lovely people. Now that I have moved into our new home (DVD player equipped) And have plenty of projects to work on that involve sitting still as you work on them, and I have re discovered my love for these six magnificent people...yes it's true I'm talking about FRIENDS of course. I sometimes wonder if our neighbors don't think I have gone crazy. My mother in law likes to com pair me to her four year old watching sponge bob. But I honestly can not help myself...I have to laugh! It doesn't matter how many times I have seen the episodes (which is a lot!) I love them! And how couldn't I?
~
"Your love...is like a giant pigeon...Crapping on my heart!" -Pheobe
~
"Your tombstone can say whatever you want it t say. It could read "Ross Geller, good at marriage!" Y'know? Mine's gonna say "Pheobe Buffay, Buried Alive."
~
"Is she crazy?" -Chandler
"Like a straw!" -Pheobe
~
"Hey can you imagine if the chick and duck had a baby? We could name it Chuck." -Joey
"Or...Dick" -Chandler
~
Joey: "Hey Ross I got a science question. If the homosapians, were in fact HOMO-sapians, is that why they're extinct?"Ross: "Joey, Homosapians are... people."
~
Chandler: I'm not so good at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
~
Point being watch it if you already don't. It has the power to make any bad day better, and any good day great:-) It's like ice cream when your depressed! Haha it makes you feel good...
Than again Jesus does that too...haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was really expecting a fantastic in depth look at some of your real people friends.... you and Heather are so weird about this show... in a nice way.

lovenole

paperlilley said...

i just got done telling nole that "it's like comfort food, it's not necessarily good for you but you just like it so much..." or something to that effect. lol. we are weird ;) teehee!