Friday, July 18, 2008

The best kind of friends

Well after being criticized for blogging about my tv FRIENDS, and not the real and meaningful people in my life;-) I decided that maybe I should blog about the three most wonderful ladies (not including my family of course) Who have come into m ylife, whether it was 3 months and 3 days after I was born or just a week before I turned 18...these wonderful girlie's mean the world to me. They are the kind of people I can be completely real in front of whatever that might mean, and who with all their differences are each perfect in their own way! To talk about them all would take a long time so for today's post lets just talk about Sarah....Wonderful crazy Sarah Trout!




- The funny person who came out of no where on a very cold and wet new years weekend and listened to me complain about not having shoes while watching kids (kinda ironic!)..

- Who comes to my school to have complete grunge days with me

- And spends days with me at Disney Land, finding out that the whole world thinks Im having a baby (really smooth Missy)

- The person I can be completely real with, about anything!

- The person my boyfriend will buy a GPS for to make sure she can find me when I move far away because he knows how much I need her

- The person who I always get lost with, or for, when my phone is about to die

- The person who sits with me eating icing out of the carton with spoons and realizing that life sometimes sucks!

- The person I would write on paper plates for

- The person who I call because Im in tears over a box of pens

- The person I take with me to try on dresses, because I know she will be honest with me if it sucks

- The person who always seems to be ordering something when we are on the
phone

- The person who I will call because Im making cupcakes

- The person I will call because Im that soccer mom in the drive through getting her coffee because the three boys in the back seat, as cute as they are, are driving me CRAZY!

- The person I will call when my husband leaves me home alone for days and I watched to much CSI and cant sleep

- The person who will always be apart of everything in my life

- The person who maybe waited until I was eighteen to show up, but I know will still be there who I am fifty

- The person who has blessed my life more than I could ever express.

- The friend who just happened to be perfect for me!
I love you crazy crazy girl and love that your apart of my life!

1 comment:

Tiffany Ann said...

CUTE!!!! you love her a lot and I like it. great picture too!