Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Katie Girl

Katie…My silly little Katie girl. Like me and Tiffany, Katie and I have known each other sine we were very young. Only a couple months old! Unlike me and Tiffany even the fact our parents were friends was not enough to make us friends from the start. Me and Katie really became friends in 6th grade…oh the 6th grade! To tighten our friendship for life and bring us even closer I started going to the Hume school in 7th grade and from then on we were inseparable! I can recall countless afternoons of watching even Stevens and eating rice with soy sauce and nori. Or weekend to grandmas in Monterey and rollerblading n the pier. Trying to turn our walkmans on at the same time so we could walk around camp listening to the same plus one songs at the same time:-) Katie is my silly friend who swooned over guys with me and obsessed over Brad Pitt and Leonardo DeCaprio. Who spent so many hours making up dance routines and filming ourselves than doing our homework. She is my….
~
Country concert music buddy
~
My Plus One, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, 98 degrees, Celine Dion and Shania Twain music expert.
~
My forever high school friend, yeah the kind who keeps up with “what’s cool” She sent me a music video of her dancing around and lip syncing to Hannah Montana! I bet you don’t have a friend that cool:-)
~
My old lady driver friend, I love you Katie!
~
My cute designer/forensic major college student!
~
My friend who watches CSI and doesn’t get scared
~
My sappy thriller Christian novel friend who understand exactly why I love Marcus soooo much! Haha
~
And probably one of the sweetest and kindest people I know.
~
The person who I get scared with. In her attic…in my attic…or just walking around Hume. I swear someone was always
fallowing us! Teehee
~
My favorite Asian of course
~
I love you sweet Katie and wish I had more of you in my life. You are crazy and entertaining and I love having you in my life as one of my best friends! I’m so proud of you and everything you are accomplishing with your life. I love you and miss you wonderful, wonderful girl!

2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

I love Katie so much. This blog hit her head on. You must know her really well or something!

~KtC~ said...

haha rollerblading in monteray...i forgot about that...and oh you're so sweet! i love you to hun!