Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Application appliation

I'm sitting around filling out application after application and I need a break! I have applied for everything from restaurants to receptionist jobs to Lowe's! (or as my darling fiance calls it lulls;-) I could just bite him sometimes! Anyways I have to go get a life scan today to work at the Cal Psych place but I wont get enough hours working for them, blah. And I have yet to hear back from anyone else so todays job on top of filling out yet more applications is to call all the places I applied to "check on" my applications and let them know how interested I really am! Haha. Oh well I have something to look forward to, Cody just told me we are going to the fair on Saturday! Yeah for bull riding and Sarah Evans! I'm very excited about this:-) Anyways I'm a total stealer (sorry Heather!) But it put me in the mood to do my own pros and cons list...have not done one in a while:-)

Pros
- I was able to work one more week which gives me easy use of a computer to fill out hundreds of applications
- My Fiance is pretty much the greatest thing ever (even when he scares me so bad I cry!)
- I had some tea and wrote thank you cards this morning which was both relaxing and productive!
- I have an amazing God who I know will take care of all things if I trust in him
- And I found really cute hand towels last night at TJ Max for super cheap!

Cons
- Still have not found a job...or heard back from most places
- I'm not doing very good on eating right and working out. I had six months and I still look the same! LAME!
- I can't find my resume which makes it hard to fill out some applications!
- My house is filled with box's is laundry that I need t deal with....
- And my nail polish is cracking on my fingers and I just got them done Saturday! haha

Okay so life isn't so bad:-) Cody's at work tonight so i should get a lot done! Now off to do more applications! If you hear of any great jobs with okay pay and full time hours PLEASE let me know! Okay later everyone!

No comments: