Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Hallie!!!

Well I have some wonderful girl friends that have made since moving to Simi a little over a year ago. This girl is the best! And she had a birthday! We all went out to her house and had amazing dessert her dad made us. Angle food cake with fresh strawberries and homemade ice cream! Haha I ate way to much! There was also amazing lemon cup cakes and something else her dad made that reminded me of flaun...but he called it something else. It was a wonderful evening making new friends and hanging out with all the old one:-) I love the time I get with these girls and was glad I could be with Hallie on her wonderful 20th birthday! I love you Hallie! And...Alina dies her hair brown...ugh I want to do it now! teehee but I have to wait until after the wedding. I think it looks wonderful on her:-)

No comments: