Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wedding Weekend


My top 3 favorite things about wedding weekends.

1 - Two people getting to commit to their best friends for the rest of their lives<3>

2 - Um it's a party, and theres a lot to be done! I love party planning, organizing and watching everything come together at the end to be completely beautiful. this weekend was no different. I hope its exactly what the bride and groom wanted because it was completely stunning! And honestly I love all the madness that happens behind the scene before its all finished!

3 - People. This is probably the best thing of all. Like I said life happens and is busy but on wedding weekends everyone comes together and focuses on each other. theres a lot of time spent together and that in itself is the biggest blessing of all. I have such a huge place in my heart for my family and friends and honestly cherish the moments I get with them knowing that you never know how much time you will have. This weekend was filled with so many precious people that I love and care for so much and was such an encouragement and joy in my life. Man I love people <3

anyways here is the only photo I have from the weekend, with some of those wonderful people I was talking about. I know I have said it before but God really blessed my heart when he allowed this friendship to happen. I love you Tilleys!


And congrats to the Settters! Hope you have a blast on your honeymoon ;-)

3 comments:

A.Tilley.Girl said...

I feel the exact same way! Im so glad God put our lives together and we have been able to get to know eachother and become such great friends! you guys are so wonderful! :)

p.s. tell cody we got his little note! :)

Unknown said...

Emma... thanks again for everything you did at the wedding!! It was everything and more that I could possibly imagine... absolute perfection. Thanks for all your hard work (even though you ripped off your toenail :P) You are truly a blessing and I love ya!! We should have a married couple hang out weekend sometime... would be super fun.

Unknown said...

P.S. we had a blast on our honeymoon... but I'm sure you could have guessed that :D