Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fathers Day

The day after Jessicas shower was Fathers Day. It just so happened that my parent were at Hume speaking for Romance Conference and so when they were finished we got to spend some time with my sweet daddy. I wont go on and on about how great my dad is since I have done that before, but I will say that as time goes on, and over these past few months I have come to love him even more. You get to see the true character of a man when life gets hard. My dad is someone who wont ever disappoint you in this area :-) I am so proud of him and can not wait to find out where God will be using him and my mom next. Wherever it is those people will be very lucky to have them!
Grandpa Lilley came over to which was so great! He is moving to Oregon soon and it was nice being able to see him before he left. North was happy to see him to and wanted to take a picture with his Papa
While it wasn't Dustins first official Fathers Day, North still thought it was fun to check out the little person to be growing in Erins tummy. (Stay tuned to find out what it is! She goes in at 1 today!)
Some pretty ladies :-)
Heather and Avery. Two of the most beautiful girls I know :-) And some of the sweetest too!
North and Avery. Are they cute or what?
Sisters <3
And lastly me and Avery Bay. I really really really cant get enough of my family. Im so glad we had the time to stop and spend some time with them on Fathers Day.

No comments: