Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Little Life Updates

My camera is lame and wont upload its pictures onto the computer and so I have not blogged because pictures are what makes a blog fun (in my own opinion) but I thought I would stop in and give a quick update to the world

I have been crazy busy between moving into, painting and re decorating a new room! Planning showers and weddings. And working like crazy… the part I don’t like, boo!

I am excited to show you the before and afters of the room. The fun pictures from all our Hume trips to throw parties and hang out with friends. And maybe share some BIG news… I still haven’t decided how much is okay to share via the web. You know all the crazies out there ;-) teehee

Things in the Lilley family are still in complete crazy mode but hopefully over the summer answers will come and by fall things will be settling down, or vamping up, however you want to see it. For me personally vamping up will be more like it!

But as said before without pictures this will get old fast so Im going to peace out now with this simple thought….

I HATE painting shelves! And zebra print is absolutely delicious!
The End.

No comments: