Sunday, July 5, 2009

A trip to Hume and a date with the Tilleys.

Okay well i got the camera to work! Yeah me :-) and while Im sure no one follows this blog anymore... here is he first of a ton of updates from the Mooneys life. Codys grandparents cabin was open the weekend before summer started so we decided to go up for a visit since we dont have m parents house to go to any more. We had a great relaxing trip and time together.
We brought the dogs and they had sooo much fun playing in the water and going on big walks. Oak wasn't to into swimming but loved playing in the shallow water, and Rizzo swam until he almost drowned! Not even kidding we couldnt get that mutt out of the water!
We spent an evening hanging out with the Tilleys and Tiffany and it was such a HUGE blessing! Sometimes I get discouraged being down here so far away from my family and friends and not having any close girl friends. I had such a great time with Tiff and getting to know Alex (Who I'm in love with by the way :-) It was exactly what a needed. We went on a night drive and John almost drowned us all! haha JS
The next night the Tilleys followed us down the hill and we had a double date. Another big blessing. I love that we have a couple we can relate to and get along so well with.
The Cute Tilleys
And then us... lmao
Haha these two crack me up constantly when they are together.
We played mini golf girls vrs. guys. I would like to lie and say we won but....
:-D
These two are so much fun.

Over all the weekend was wonderful and the start to a wonderful friendship I think:-D
I'm so glad I have an awsome God who knows exactly what I need and when I need it. This weekend was a true answer to prayers both for friends and relaxing...
and then it was onto the busy summer months!

No comments: