Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Movie!



I have read a lot of not great reviews on this movie but I still really wanted to see it. We went last night with mom and dad and I LOVED it. I honestly have not laughed that much in a long time. It wasn't to trashy, it was cute and very funny. So point being its going on the favorites list and you should watch it!

Also Ryan Reynolds is going on "the" five celebrities list.... Ahh haha how adorable is that man!?! Welp if anyone wants to see it I'll go with you!

3 comments:

A.Tilley.Girl said...

John and I went and saw it not that long ago and we loved it too!! Its so cute! John didnt think it was gonna be as funny as it was! He laughed so much! haha. Def a movie ill be buying so we can have a girl night to it one night! :)

Tiffany Ann said...

My mom and I went to see this last week and I loved it! It was cheesy and lame and fantastic! And I really loved Ryan Renolds! (is that his name? whatever!)

stina said...

too bad i don't live in the same area as you!