Sunday, July 5, 2009

3rd of July

Down here they do a 3rd of July fire works show! Everyone goes early and hangs out before the big show and its a lot of fun. Im still not completely sure why they do this but hey its turning into tradition...
We spent the afternoon with Codys family checking out some fridges for their new kitchen. They chose an awsome 5 foot wide fridge! ahh haha so cool. and getting tons of snacks for the evening of course :-)
Um...
Mom showing us how to throw a soft ball ;-) Shes so cute
Rylee & Cody
Mom me and Cody enjoying the pretty evening!
As the sun slipped behind the hills it got COLD. Cody had a jacket and mom brought me an extra sweatshirt but Cody thought it was a good idea to zip us both up in the sweatshirt! Haha you should have seen us trying to sit down zipped together like this:-) I love how silly my husband is
The boys played Frisbee for a long time... and lost it into the crowd a couple times :-P Normally running and diving onto the blanket to avoid any blame for it! After confirming they were not very good Cody decided he was going to throw it and land it in my lap... Right! Nope it hit me in the face and that's why I look like cry face in the above picture :-S Lame haha
It was a great night with family and celebrating the day before Americas birthday! lol

No comments: