Friday, February 6, 2009

This is what Blah looks like


One of those days, when everything seems to go wrong. I got up and forced my self to get ready when all I wanted to do was go get a cider from Starbucks, curl up in my cozy bed, listen to the rain and read my book. I finally got out the door, a couple minutes early so I could get coffee. I drove about a block pulled over and confirmed that my tire was completely flat! I sat around and waited for the man to come change my tire than got to work a half hour late with no coffee to be had.
My boss pulled me into his office when I got here and told me we would be letting go one of my good friends here at work and the meeting was at ten. I sulked around trying to work than the meeting… it was sad:-( His wife is eight months pregnant with a baby boy, and now he has no job. Bummer.
They laid off more people after I left the meeting and now I feel completely bummed out. I have to work a half hour later than I would have than go to America tire to get the tire fixed, so I can drive out to the valley and hang out with Randi ad Rylee, than come back to work in the morning. Blah that’s how I feel, blah.
Sometimes my life seems rather pointless and meaningless, it’s good to remind yourself that God is here even in days like this…

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. - Philippians 1:6

2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

I love you and you are great. Life is hard but God is there so it is ok. Love you.

Anonymous said...

blah looks cute/creepy :]