Monday, February 9, 2009

Celebrities I Adore

I know you don't really care... but here are my top five female celebrities (not necessarily in order)

For starters Jennifer Aniston!I was reading on yahoo this morning how JenniferAniston was one of the top searches above things like weather even! Im not surprised though because in my opinion what's not to love? I have admitted to being a complete Friends fan:-) I listen to it like music while cleaning, cooking and than of course doing nothing. So naturally any of the Friends cast has my full vote for being great but Jennifer is on the top for me!
Secondly Hilary Duff. I think she is so cute! Her style is fantastic I wish I could have all her cloths! And I will even admit to liking her music:-) heehee shes another one that I have liked for a long time ever since the Lizzy McGuire days. I also love that she hasn't gone of the deep end like so many other young stars do these days. I think shes a great role model and my style icon.Okay Kate Mara... I adore her because she is so stinking adorable! I haven't seen her in anything besides Shooter but I fell in love with this girl! Between her accent, freckles and girl next door looks she is probably the celebrity I would want to look like most... My husband always thinks thats weird but shes just so darn cute!
Kate Beckinsale! As Cameron would say "She is my favorite vampire" and she is.,, I love the Underworld movies (You should definitely see the new one Sonia is almost as cute;-)... almost. I think she is beautiful and I love her personality, well at least the side of her she shows in interviews;-)
I have found that a lot of people don't agree with me on this one but Kirsten Dunst!!!! Love her! I love her roles in Elizabethtown, Marie Antoinette, Wimbledon, Spider Mans, Mona Lisa Smiles and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. She isn't my favorite dresses when she isn't "dressed up" but shes real and beautiful:-) I'm a fan.
So there you have it five of my favorite celebrities... I know I said they were pretty, beautiful, adorable, cute and stunning a lot. This doesn't mean that Im in love with or obsessed with beautiful people... just these ones haha.

3 comments:

annamae said...

haha great post! I think I agree with most of them, though my list would read slightly differently, hilary duff, kirsten dunst, keira knightly, rose byrne and kate winslet oh and I love emily blunt too! :P

Tiffany Ann said...

I love both of your lists. I think I would die if I tried to make one because I would start fighting with myself about it and eventually I would have to kill myself just to end the argument.... Oh and Emma, what you said about Kirsten Dunst is so true. I hated her at first but the other day I was watching Wimbledon and thinking about all of her movies and I realized that I love her. The end.

Anonymous said...

remember when me and kimmie saw the lizzie mcguire movie while you and kate went to see x2 and you guys made fun of us :p haha fun times