Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sister Erin

Okay back to the family reports!
Erin is the first of my two younger siblings, and the youngest of the three girls. She is still kinda the baby of the family even though Edward is younger, and she is also the brains of the family. This girl is brilliant & beautiful! I love her for her funky style & personality and her willingness to just be herself. She has such a huge heart for people and everyone likes her (Even when she was a stinker;-) heehee She is also one of the greatest friends you will have always loyal and trustworthy. I really cant wait to see what she does with her life she has so much potential and I know she will do great at whatever it is. I love you sister Erin!

This is Dustin (AKA Dusty Bear or Dustin Schlegal Sugar Bagel... sorry dusty if I spelled that wrong!) And he is Erins person. He is not a sibling as of yet but we still think he is pretty swell:-)

1 comment:

annamae said...

I agree, can't wait to see how God uses his brilliant and beautiful creation that is our Erin!