Monday, February 23, 2009

The AnnaMae Ouimet Family

The oldest Lilley girl is AnnaMae. She was named after our moms mom and was born in Oregon above a funeral home... thats right a building full of dead people:-) Since than Anna has become such an amazing woman in spite of her traumatic introduction into the world teehee. She is one of my best friends and one of the greatest moms I have ever seen! Anna has a love for anything to do with creativeness, weather it was costumes and running around in big dresses when we were kids, or painting beautiful pieces for her home she is truly talented. She is a lot like my mom in her constant desire to be learning and growing closer to the Lord which is something I admire, along with how amazingly strong she is having on many occasions for months at a time been a single mother since her husband is in the Navy. Im so amazed by her joyful heart and supportivness to her husband. Anna met Nathan when they were very young and married not long out of high school a lot like Nole and Heather. I like Nathan a lot for a brother in law and take any chance I get to go to San Diego for the weekend with their cute little family. Nathan is very much a guys guy and is always messing with a gun, a jeep or some other such toy. But what I like about him the most is the way he loves and provides for my sister:-) They are such a wonderful couple and Im so happy to see my sister so happy. Thanks Nathan!
You can see parts of each of them in Gabriel their son. He is ALL boy! He has more energy than a monkey and climbs like one too:-) He likes to read like his mama and spends time working on his jeep just like daddy. This little boy has completely stolen my heart with his crazy hair, silly grins and funny antics. He might keep his mama busy and worn out but I think he is pretty much the greatest little kid ever. Anna always has stories about him that make me laugh.
Gwen is their youngest. She too has enough personality to keep Anna busy let alone the fact she has two like this! I honestly watch her with these kids and am amazed she can keep up! Gwen is such a mamas girl and likes to be held. She talks a lot like any girl should and is stubborn as all get out. She refused for a long time to walk on her feet and instead scooted around the room on her knees for months! What another precious little girl.

I love you Ouimet family!

2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Oh my goodness! That picture of Gabriel sticking out his little tongue is probably the funniest picture I have ever seen! I love it!!!

annamae said...

aw thanks Em, it's fun to hear your perspective on my life. :) and I'm glad i'm not the only one in love with Gabriel's crazy hair! haha