Thursday, February 19, 2009

Parents!

I know everyone thinks their families are the greatest but mine REALLY is! I'm always talking about how much I love and adore each of them so I thought I would introduce you to all the fun personalities that makes up the Lilley family:-)
I will start with my wonderful parents for tonight! It's so fun to have parents that you respect, and have a friendship with as well. I am so blessed to have such supportive and loving parents who have shown us what a strong Christian marriage should look like, and what a amazing impact you can have on your children’s life. I think they have done an amazing job! And besides, there some of the "funnest" people you will ever meet:-)My mother was an amazing teacher to us, and is one of my best friends. I love the knowledge and encouragement she gives and admire her heart for God. My goal in life is to be a woman who strives after God like she has, and a wife and mother who continually is growing and being an example of what a godly woman is. Im so proud of the mama I have and love her to death. She is also hysterical! You probably never will but I wish you could see my Marmy dance, tell the story of little jaspers and watch the grinch:-) She is filled with life laughter and kept our home the happiest place to be. What a huge blessing!

My dad has the knowledge of a dictionary, persusive skills like no other, a truely passionate soul, a heart of gold, ideas beyond anything you could imagine and the dicapline to see those dream come true. He believed and encouraged our every dream and whim filling our minds with intregu and intrest to learn. He had a book for everything! (He also has a song for everythign too:-) I love my daddy and respect his oppinion SO much. He showed me what a man and husband should be giving Cody big shoes to fill (Which he is doing seemingly effortlesly by the way!) Anyways heres to the greatest dad on earth I love you daddy!

3 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Man your parents do rock! I was just telling some people tonight that me and my best friend have the 2 best families in the world! I love it!!! We are so spoiled.

Eugenie Mary said...

I'm speachless.
You're pretty great yourself!
Mom

annamae said...

I agree 100%!!! I've always loved and respected out parents and been thankful that I can too. but after everything in the past week with Laura etc...I feel SO blessed and thankful yet again...