Friday, February 20, 2009

The Nole Lilley Family

Okay onto my siblings... There are five of us, and I am right in the middle. Nole, Anna, Me, Erin and Edward. I loved growing up with so many siblings and each one fit in just perfectly.Nole Hunter is obviously the oldest Lilley. He played the big brother role very well and even got me grounded for kissing a boy back in the day;-) I also have memories of him when we were kids playing the butcher! We would run around on our hands and knees and he would catch and kill us than role us under the coffee table to cook! Haha he was such a wonderful older brother and now its fun to have him as more of a friend. me and Cody both love when we get to spend time around Nole and his family. He is a intelligent and funny person a lot like my dad. You might have to get to know him before you see that side, but when you do he is a great guy to have around.

So who is Noles family? Well back when they were babies themselves Nole married Heather. They moved to Georgia, had babies and than came home. But even before they were engaged Heather was coming along on family vacations (without Nole even there!) and was just another one of the girls:-) She has such a caring heart and is so talented! Everything she touches turns out beautiful, including her wonderful babies:-)Avery Bay is their oldest and is four years old! I cant hardly believe that because it feels like yesterday we were packing those babies around camp with us:-) She has the cutest little personality and is very smart! She is also talented just like her mom. In lots of ways she is a mini version of Heather. Its so fun to see her growing up and hear all the funny things she says. She is such a wonderful joy and addition to our family.North hunter is 2? and he is a little man. He has a little man voice. He dresses like a little man. and has a little man temper:-) He is more shy like his parents and you have to work him out of his shell but when you do he has just as much personality as his sister. He is a Darling little brute:-) and thats the Nole Lilley Family!

2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

The picture of Nole's whole little family at the top is my favorite. They are such a pretty family and such lovely people!

annamae said...

haha, I love that you called Northy a brute! I'm gonna call my kids that now.