Friday, May 23, 2008

Sofa Dreams


Well I know its dreaming big, and there are a lot of things we WANT that we wont get. Life is expensive and maried life is even more than that! So I hear...i wouldn't know just yet but ask me in 3 months 1 week and 6 days! Good Lord that is soon! Anyways, me and Cody found the sofa we would like t have for our home, providing that our home is big enough for it:-) And believe me it is even better in real life! I dont think I have ever sat in anythign as comfortable...grandpa thinks we should get it love it and enjoy it...I think grandpa should buy it for us! teehee KIDDING! Anyways just thought I would share it with you...its in ZGallerie if you would like to go sit on this little peice of heavan. It is called the mamoth hence the fact we are not sure it will fit in our first place since it surely will not be a mamoth of a place:-) (By the way if you know of anyone with a guest house they might want to rent to us let me know!) God will provide and we are just waiting for the right thing to come up. How fun to think that in three months I will be playing house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily.... this couch looks so nice... but let me say one thing. Heather and I bought a light colored couch and it was so great, then we had babies. :)

Emma said...

haha thanks...Im not having any of those! lol JUST KIDDING!