Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day Travels







Just thought I would share some of the fun pictures from this weekend up at Hume. Last minute me and Cody decided to take his younger sister Rylee with us. She added a lot to the weekend and we enjoyed having her as well as all the wonderful time we got to spend with my family. God really blessed my mom for mothers day and every one of her kids were all together in the same place on Saturday! We went to see iron man (which was amazing!)
we all smashed in the yukon to go down the hill and had a lot of fun getting to spend some time hanging out. After our big busy day in town we got to have a relaxing and beautiful day at home on Sunday. Because it was mothers day me and cody decide to make mom a special dinner. My wonderful fiance went well above providing for us and got us six pouns of carne asada! We had yummy tacos and everything yummy that goes along with that including margaritas lol:-) Cody got to spend some time relaxing which I was thankful for and we took a beautiful walk down to the lake and fed some ducks with Rylee. The boys rock climbed and played frisbee golf and Cody even got in some fishing while me and my mom got to catch up on wedding things. We walked out to the wedding sight and it was so exciting to talk through how everything was going to come together and look! Inspite of the LONG drive home the weekend was amazing and I'm falling asleep today at work because of it:-)

1 comment:

~KtC~ said...

Anna's hair is so curly!! wow! And it sounds like you had a fun weekend! I so wish I could have seen you!