Monday, May 12, 2008

Iron Man


Well like I said below the whole family went to see Iron Man this weekend. I didn't think the little (It's great!) did it justice and so I am dedicating a whole post to this fantastic movie (amazing I know) In all honesty though I compleatly enjoyed this movie and so did everyone around me. Inspite of the squirming four year old bouncing back and forth from Codys lap to mine...
She actually added a lot of entertainment to the movie! At the begining she was nervous and kept telling me I dont think I want to see this movie...that is until Iron man burst through tha doors in the cave. Than my little four year old sat straight up and started bouncing excitedly "It's Iron Man!" You think she would have caught onto that from the 500 times we had told her in the day that we were going to see Iron man that night. Another excited outburst from the midget when she relaised that Tny was in fact Iron Man. She seemed inthrawled until I looked over and she was suddenly asleep. I wonder if Cody didnt slip her something to silence her little girl squeels? Anyways, point being this was ana amazing action movie with great acting and hilareous comedy throughout. I would definitly go back and see it and look forward to a second one. On top of the movie being so darn fantastic, there were at least five previews of movies I am so excited to see! Batman anyone? Uh I just can't wait!

No comments: