Friday, May 2, 2008

The Lucas Blessing lol

God is good! Last night me and Cody met up with Bill and Rhonda Lucas for the first time. Bill is going to marry us! And he and his wife are taking us through pre marriage counseling. Cody has known Bill for a long time now and has had him investing in his life through its many stages:-) Last night was my first time really getting to be around either Bill or Rhonda and I came away more than impressed and excited! I feel like they have so much wisdom and advice to share and that its all solid! haha Honestly though I came away feeling encouraged and excited to have such an amazing couple willing to invest in me and Cody to make sure we go into our marriage as prepared as possible! Eeeeee I'm so excited!


On a side note, there is a small part of me that is ready to press the fast-forward button on this whole wedding and part of me that wishes I could pause everything for just a second and breath! ha I'm so excited to be Mrs. Mooney!

1 comment:

annamae said...

awww i'm so glad it went well!!! cherish each and every minute em, you only live it once!