Thursday, May 22, 2008

People...

I love them! This past week I got to spend some wonderful time with some wonderful people! After having ice cream with the girls some of us...layed in the street:-) I love random girl time and the blessing that these two girls are in my life! Hallie is my Katie of Simi Valley and Alina...well she hates drama as much as I do:-) I love this girl a lot!













Saturday was Cameron and Randis piano recital. In typical Mooney style they didnt just play the piano. Randi played along with a recording and did a wonderful job! What a talanted little lady (She also just made it into an all star team for soft ball!) Cameron played and sang a worship song he wrote. It was beautiful. It was also really emotional because the whole day was about honoring their mothers. I didnt come away ith pictures of Cameron or Randi...Oops But I did get a few cute ones of Rylee wth Chris and Nicole.
Tiffany also came and spent the night with me on Monday! I dont know how I would live without this girl. We went out to dinner, watched 27 dresses and talked through wedding things. Its such a blessng to have such wonderful woman in my life like Tiff.
And of course...I had some wonderful time with my other half Cody:-) It was a week full of people and busy things but one that was also so full of joy and love. I dont know what I would do without people in my life!

No comments: