Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Some Fun

Well it's been a while since I was posting so I missed a ton, instead of posting a million things here are some quick pics of life the past few months from most recent first :-) 
Tiffany came to visit me (again) we are now the two red heads and had a wonderful weekend of greys and cleaning :-P I love this girly
Fun time at the dog park with the Mooney family :-) We take the dogs here a lot and they have a blast! Sam (sitting on Robins lap) is a little boy Cameron works with and he LOVES the dog park and always asks Cameron to take him there :-)
Heehee oh the faces of trauma! Our last weekend at Hume brought out some weird emotions in us all, apparently pirate emotions lol
Anna & Nathan brought there family for a visit for a couple days and we had a great time going to the beach and whale watching. We also took a ride on the quad that Gabe loved and Gwen wasn't to sure about. What a sweet little family
And Tiffany came again... haha we happen to be beautiful at all times of the day!
Looking a tab bit better :-)
Climbing with Cody man. I forgot a hairband :-/
Sister weekends are so great. I think we need anothr girly weekend soon with mom and Heather too. Lets do central coast shopping and pedis please!?!
Two of the greatest women in my life. I <3 you girlies!

3 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Wow! You have seen a lot of me over the past two months! I hope that you are not sick of me yet!

Anonymous said...

i think that we should have a girl weekend soon!!

annamae said...

great re-cap! and let's get that girl weekend planned! :)(preferably after Jessica's wedding though so I can be stress free haha)