Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oldies

I am up at Grandma Cox's doing laundry since we don't have a washer :-( And I came across some old pictures that made me smile...
Me, Rylee and Cody at his graduation from the fire academy! What a great day that was!
Another day supporting my fire fighter:-) Doesn't he just look good enough to eat ;-) lol
Tea with Mama Mooney <3
Eeeek BABIES!!! Haha these make me laugh so hard!
Dave & Christies wedding. Haha we had the whole world figured out by then ;-)
Graduation pictures. All of these are such a wonderful reminder that even in the hard times in life Gods hand is on all stages of your life. Looking back every step was exactly what we needed to get to today :-)

1 comment:

annamae said...

aw, memories :) I always laugh at our old pictures too. I remember how I thought I had it all together but was really so immature.