Friday, June 13, 2008

Stealing the Fives...

It's spreading through blogs quickly and I'm going to be just another silly person who uses the idea I believe started with Erins friend Haley...But the chances that she to stole it from someone else are pretty good. However since I dont know who that person would be I will give credit where it feels due...and so the fives

Pros
1 ~ It's Friday
2 ~ Im in love & engaged the only thinkg better than that is married! lmao
3 ~ It's Fathers Day this weekend and I have some great dads in my life to celibrate!
4 ~ This morning started with a poptart
5 ~ My muscles are finaly starting to forgive me for that man workout I did with Cody DAYS ago!

Cons
1 ~ Im working
2 ~ Feeling a tad disrespected
3 ~ My foot is blue and hurts a bit
4 ~ I allowed myself to get stressed about the wedding for the first time this week
5 ~ Everything I like to eat = not looking good in the wedding dress (which should be on the pros list by the way because it's GORGEOUS!)

The End

No comments: