Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home!


Last night we finalized everything and we have our first home! (Not like we bought a home, it's just the first place we will live:-) It's a guest house in Moorpark, but it's on a large piece of property and the couple who just bought it are actually our age! It's adorable and I simply can not wait to move in! It definitely makes everything seem much more real to me. I have pictures of the whole house but for now this is all you get to see:-) Its the front of our little home! I want to wait until we get everything painted and cleaned up before I show you the rest!

I feel so spoiled! And suddenly the fact we ARE getting married is very real...Mixed joy and fear that we are only a matter of weeks away! I have so much to do!!!!

1 comment:

annamae said...

yeah! ok so i never got to see the pictures of the rest this last weekend so i think you should bring them down with you this weekend! :)