Monday, June 2, 2008

Standing in Line




Well as I am sure you have heard this past Thursday all the Lilley children migrated to Hollywood for some amazing family time and of course...THRICE! Nole Hunter sent out an email months ago saying he was going and if anyone else was interested they should buy their tickets now. Well by the end of the week we all had our tickets and started waiting. And than it happened, the great exodus lol. Just kidding. Anyways here are some pictures of us all waitng in line to get inside the Avalon theater! The littlest Lilley of all who of course is also the tallest Lilley of all!
(Edward was feeling left our not having a significant other there so I stepped in for a photo)
The little Lilley girl with her boyfriend Dustin. or as we like to affectionatly call him Dusty Bear, Dustin Schleagal Sugar Bagel:-) haha ....Us...
Isn't my Fiance the cutest!


The oldest Lilley Girl who is now a Ouimet and her husband Nathan
(He is starting buds in like a week!) The Oldest Lilley of all! Nole Hunter and his beautiful wife Heather.
....Our Boys....
....The Girlies....
I just love my family and any chance I get to be with them! I have a lot to say about the concert but that is for another blog...before this one becomes a novel:-) I just wanted to share my pretty family with you and t say to all my family I LOVE YOU! It was such a joy to spend some time with my favorite people of all!



2 comments:

annamae said...

yes that was a fun trip. i think we should do stuff together as siblings at least once a year. thanks for sharing the pics!

~KtC~ said...

i think it's so fun you all got to go to a concert together! and i know it's rare! but yay for family!