Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers Day -

We decided to spend the real Fathers Day with Codys dad. (There will be a fake one happening at Hume this weekend for my Father. It's my first Fathers Day with a second Father! It's a little weird I will be honest and my heart is torn between two people. If I am compleatly honest it is still definitly leaning stronger to one side. I think it is only fair to say that even when your new family is AMAZING, and they are, your heart will always like your first family more:-) But maybe down the road they will be equal. Anyways so for Fathers day we went out to silmar and played disc golf! Not my favorite past time but it's perfect for Kevin and the boys. (And Randi who played with them, brave little soul) Here are a few pictures of them playing away! Check out Camerons AMAZING sunglasses he found in the gift store for just 5 dollars! Cody got a new cheetah and Kevin got a water:-) Everyone came out happy! haha Mom and Rylee played at the park while the boys played and I walked along keeping score of the game for them. In the end Cody won the game three lower than Kevin in second place:-) I thought we are supposed t let daddy win? It was a lovely Fathers Day outing that I enjoyed greatly as my first second father fathers day:-P I will be sure to tell you about our fake/late one with my daddy next week



No comments: