Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Car Update

Well, I am not a person who gets stressed. Today I was STRESSED beyond belief! That cute car that I drove to work this morning is no longer mine. I never knew something so great could come in and out of your life so quickly! Long story short there is a family friend who looked at our deal and told us we had been lied to and they were taking money from us in some fraudulent way. After a lot of stress and phone calls and encounters Cody took the car back to the dealer. A new, new car will be delivered to our home tomorrow morning where we can sign the papers in the comfort of our own home with the price already agreed upon, and much, much lower than what we would have been paying. It comes with a few extras as well! God really provided for us today. And we definitely learned a lot through this experience. I will post ANOTHER picture of my new car tomorrow:-)

1 comment:

annamae said...

glad it all worked out! can't wait to see the new one! :)