Friday, April 25, 2008

Welcoming Us!






I started a blog a couple months ago and enjoyed it until photobucket changed their format and I cant seem to get my pictures onto my other blog no matter how hard I try! I spent hours and finally just gave up and gave in to blog spot! My mom, sister and sister inlaw both have one and tell me its extreamly easy. And so you have why I have created a new blog.

As you can tell it says the Mooney's and the webpage is usmooneys. That is because in exactly 4 months 1 week and 5 days I will be getting married to my best friend Cody James Mooney. My life is already all about us and as we start life together I want to blog all about it and keep all my amazing family updated on our lives. I love reading everyone elses so much! So rather than name it for me thn get married I decided I would jump the gun a little and start out with it beiing about the Mooneys despite the fact I am a Mooney in the making and dont deserve that title just yet!

No comments: