Monday, April 28, 2008

Day Two of North Dakota

The next morning we woke up and grandpa took all us kids staying at the hotel (Me, Jordan, Julie and daniell) To breakfast at the hotel restraunt. It was very yummy! We headed back to the house and all the girls headed to the church to decorate for the wedding. Carloses sisters came along and were a huge help nd such a fun blessing to have working with us. The chapel came together nicely and I think the family was happy with it:-) After that me and Grandma worked oon getting all the flowers ready! It was a fun challange, I had forgot how fun it is to work with flowers! I felt like everything came together nicely (Inspite of the fact I accidently froze the bouteniers...shhh)

This is me and Danny running around the day before the wedding getting everything ready!


That night they had the rehearsal and than a very nice rehearsal dinner at a chinese restraunt. Me and Cody got to sit with the bride and groom, her dad and the man who married them! It was very fun to get to visit with them some. This is a picture f the cute couple!


It was another late night. I actually made it back the the hotel before the other three girls. I dont know how they stayed out so late! I would have died.

No comments: