Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dress Shopping!

It's amazing how quickly the time goes! I remember think Oh I have a lot of time to figure out bridesmaid dresses...well the time has already come! This last Saturday I went with all my beautiful bridesmaids to Aria to have them fitted and order their dresses! Randi was the only girl in the wedding that wasn't able to make it so we will be going out this weekend to have her fitted!


After looking around and finding Aria online and now seeing all the girls in the dresses I feel so blessed that we found them! The dresses are gorgeous and look beautiful on every girl. I really wanted all my girls to feel beautiful and comfortable on my wedding day. I think these dresses did that and just being with everyone as they took turns trying on was so much fun! I love all these girls and am so blessed to have them in my life!
After everyone had found the right fit for them we headed off to the Cheese Cake Factory for a yummy dinner and fun girl time (Flying Gorrillas!) haha Like the rest of the day this was amazing too because all these girls that mean something to me got to hang out and get to know eachother better! I think everyone really enjoyed themselfs and I certainly did!
So the day was great and the dresses were better than i thought they would be! Everyone made it which was amazing! And I got a beautiful day with the girls.

1 comment:

~KtC~ said...

oh that was a fun day! I'm so happy I get to see you and everyone else...but I'm sad it had to end so soon! :( but I love you lotz!