Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Homey Things...

We made our very first purchase for our new home! You might be surprised but it was completely Cody's doing. When ever he is wanting to do something nice for me we go shopping. I don’t even have to buy anything I just love walking through the mall and looking and dreaming! Anthropology is always one of my longest stops and I don’t think Cody minds he seems as entertained as I am. The last few times we went he loved these bright green stackable mugs and this last time we went they were on sale! He got so excited and bought four of them. (He is really into mixing and matching things so he doesn’t have to pick just one he likes) So here is the very first item we ever bought for our new home! That we don’t even have...haha

We both love green so not too long after that I decided to start a collection of Anthros green glass juice cups! They have about eight differant styles and I simply adore each of them! So I have started buying one here and another there so I dont have to spend a bunch at one time. These are the first two glasses of our collection. It makes me excited about our home and the bright hapy color makes me want to just look at them constantly haha.
We Love Green Things!

No comments: