Wednesday, April 1, 2009

.

Psalms 119:28 My soul is weary with sorrow: strengthen me according to your word.

Sometimes in our lives we face things we could never understand. Things that don’t have an answer and you just have to know that God is at work even in this, sometimes we can see him, and other times its hard to even feel him. Death in particular is something that rarely feels like the right thing…

In my family we have faced several losses that seem much to soon. Each time you face the same questions, and each time you get the same answers, or lack there of. You struggle through the emotions and pain both for your own loss, but often times more for the pain you see others facing. No matter the situation only one thing stays completely the same, and it’s a peace that can only be explained by a loving and merciful God…

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
John 14:27

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
Colossians 3:15


Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might.

2 comments:

Scrawny Tawny said...

Beautiful...

m haynes said...

thanks for sharing these verses