Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Friends like these...

Are what gets you through life <3
You know you have the greatest friends when...
they know your having a bad day and so they send you emails and take pictures for you!
Tiffany i love you and your sweet sweet friendship!


Things to be happy about from Tiffany Griffin...
"You have a husband who will pick illegal flowers for your best friend just because he knows it will make you happy!"
"You have a BFF who will take silly pictures to make you happy!"

"There are more pictures of you in my room then of any of my other friends and its because I love you the very best! (don't tell anyone)" ....I wont post all the pics of me she sent;-P and I am no good at listening to instructions apperantly lol. I love you Tiffus a Miffus

1 comment:

Tiffany Ann said...

You are not a good instruction follower at all but it is ok. I forgive you. I love you a lot too! I would take ugly pictures for you any day!