Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lunch Break Pros and Cons

Pro
- I'm getting off at 4:30 instead of 5 today
- My room is staying clean and cute :-) And that makes me enjoy being in it
- My husband is home tonight and not working!
- I found a dog bed for Rizzo for only $15
- I orderd a super duper durable dog toy today, I hope it works
- I have been waking up really early these past few days
- I have fresh flowers in my room which is wonderful
- I got fresh new makeup on Monday!
- Im enjoying a mocha at the moment and it is GOOD!

Cons
- 4:30 is still over two hours away
- My finger nails look like crap since the fake nails came off
- My red hair faded way to fast and needs to be redone already
- My small rose bush is going to die soon because I dont take care of it.
- I live in A room, as in one... instead of an apartment heehee oh well...
- my toes are cold.
- And my dogs eat through every toy in two seconds flat making it hard to be a good mama and buy them some more....

Hope your all having a wonderful Wednesday and enjoying the small blessings that make the big crap not seem AS bad ;-) I will upload some pictures soon and do some real blogs, I know I have been saying that for a while but I really do have good intentions to do it.

The End.

1 comment:

A.Tilley.Girl said...

Blogging comes in phases. I get it! :) that happens to me too! :)