Monday, January 26, 2009

P.S. I Love You....

Last night me and Cody sat down to watch P.S. I Love You... we didn't get fifteen minutes into it before I was crying and he was convinced this movie couldn't be good, we stuck it out, and I fell in love. I don't know what it was that I loved so much about it. But here are a few of my speculations....
Their adorable relationship together. I like honest love, I like that she gets mad, I like that he storms out, I don't like Hollywood perfect relationships. And I love that they laugh together. I happen to have a very silly husband who keeps me laughing all the time:-) Its priceless...
Or maybe its her two crazy friends. All of them SO different, but with the closest friendships. I have two such amazing life long friends in my life and I laughed so hard at parts of this movie because you could have slipped us into their places and it would have totally fit.... I am blessed with wonderful friends:-)
Or maybe it was the good looking guys;-P heehee
Whatever it was I came away so thankful for four of the most amazing people in my life because of this movie. I think I might just watch it again tonight:-)

2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Haha I love the relationship between the three girls too!!! I love it because it is so true...so real to my own life (in that aspect, not in the romance.)

A.Tilley.Girl said...

I totally cried too! :) And it really was a cute movie!