Monday, January 12, 2009

Catching Up

On some missed events...

Lets start with Christmas.

If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE my family and thik they are the coolest thing ever;-) I cherish all the time I get with them and think that every character that is a part of, and has been added to our family is simply perfect! So instead of going on and on about Christmas I am just going to say

It was magical

and let the pictures say the rest. So here is my lovely family in A LOT of pictures from our Christmas vacation home. I love you guys






2 comments:

annamae said...

isn't our family the best! :D
I love the picture of mom and dad sledding with oak.

stina said...

i know this is super old. but a: i miss you from time to time lady!!!! and i'm so happy for you and your life! and b: i love erin's hair in this picture.