Monday, June 18, 2012

Getting worried about my little girl...

I have to admit that I am SO torn between wanting this little man out of me, and feeling not ready at all! My hesitations this time around are not at all the same as the ones I shared when Willow was soon to arrive. Labor and delivery doesnt worry me (though I am praying for a natural labor, not pitocin induced). Being prepared for baby isnt a worry cause I know everything just falls into place and has a way of working itself out. And besides Willow is such a joy and blessing why wouldnt I want to meet him RIGHT NOW!|?!?! Well in all honesty Im worried about my little girl Blue. She is such a sweet heart, and the best part of so many of my days (Dont worry I can say that, hubby is gone for days at a time so its just her around ;-)) And if this baby wasnt about to arrive there is no doubt that she would still, and is still our BABY! She will only just be a year old when he is born, and there is no way to help her get ready for this! I know that in ways it will make things easier, or so I am told, but I worry about how she will handle it emotionally. For the past year of her life mommy and daddy have been wrapped around that little finger and would do anything for her. This isn't about to change, she is still our little girl, but she is sure going to think it has :-( *sigh* Heck I'm not even sure I am emotionally prepared! With life being so crazy these past months with Cody in school and what not the "preparing" has been at an all time minimum. Diapers you say? Yeah we plan on picking some up on the way home from the hospital ;-) Whenever I start to think things in a circle and get worried about this next wonderful new addition to our lives I am so thankful that God chose this little man for us, at this time, with all of this in mind. Praise Jesus for crazy plans that keep us on our toes and leaning on Him :-)

No comments: