Monday, March 28, 2011

My Pregnancy Facts!

I thought I would share what being pregnant has been like for me, and for us :-) So here are some facts!
(I stole some of these from Jimaie... shah don't tell)

How We Found Out:
I took a test I was so sure was negative that I took a shower without even looking, man did I get a surprise when I leaned over with my mascara in hand and so the word "Pregnant" on that little screen!
Cody was laying in the ER hooked up to all kinds of heart machines when I blurted the news! He took it very well :-)

How I Have Been Feeling:
I did get the joy of morning sickness from week 6-12. But it wasn't so bad :-) And this past week I have found out that I get car sick... yep out of the blue! Other than that I feel amazing! I love being pregnant and am so thankful to be missing out on all the other pregnancy symptoms I have been reading about.

How I Am Looking:
No stretch marks yet! Trying to keep the bump nice and moisturized but it's just so gal darn dry around here these days :-/ I itch lol. Im still in all my regular clothes (A few of them call for the hair band trick these days) I honestly feel like Im the same except for that darling bump of a baby :-) This could be my pregnant brain just forgetting what I looked like before though

How The Baby Is Doing:
She is amazing! Little thing is on a schedule already :-) Like clock work she wakes up around 11 and wiggles until 12 or 12:30 every night! I love it right now but I'm pretty sure it's going to have to change when she makes an appearance. She is a foot long and weighs about 2 pounds! So far everything looks great from what the doctors say and we are just loving her to pieces. She can be a bit stubborn and likes to stop moving when Cody touches her :-P I think its sweet.

How We Are Feeling About Delivery:
I know thats kinda a funny one but it's our first time! It's weird but Im kinda excited. We are shooting for an all natural birthing plan, ok Im shooting for one, Cody told me he wouldn't do it and would insist on a c-section... oh the support of a husband :-) I'm also looking forward to everyone delivering me orange julius' from the new one that just opened next to the hospital, they are one of my favorite things and I'll take a good excuse to have more than my share!

What I'm Missing:
Beer, and thats so dumb because I didn't have beer all that often when I could have it but oh man does it sound soooo good these days :-)

What I'm Craving:
Nothing weird I just get stuck on things, orange juice, chocolate milk, cheese and mustard sandwiches, avocados, organ blackberry shakes, peanut butter,citrus fruits and meat... they have all had their times so far in my pregnancy :-)

What I Don't Want:
McDonalds :-/ yack and now panda express...

and for now thats it :-)
Just some random facts about whats going on in this belly, my head and our home!

No comments: