Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nesting...



It's not just hitting at 20 weeks, but it sure is getting more intense! I lay awake in bed thinking about all the things I could do to the nursery, my bedroom, the bathroom, the front yard, the laundry room and yes even the garage! Im inspired by the simplest things and just bursting with ideas... and I love it <3

Tomorrow me and Cody get another day off together, (I know I'm spoiled rotten!) our plans are to organize and clean our garage -gasp- are we crazy??? Probably its rather beastly out there right now. But he is itching for a clean man space, and I have my own selfish motives of wanting a nice work space for all the DIY projects I have up my sleeves for the next couple months. So we are jumping in and getting that place cleaned up! I'll post before and afters for ya so you can be proud of us ;-P

I'm also putting together an idea board for the baby room and need to pick up some paint samples for the bathroom, man does that room need some personality! So other than my grown belly I don't have anything to exciting to post for you....
BUT I promise there is some fun stuff coming :-)

No comments: