Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Mooney is a GIRL!!!



So we are just 3 days from being half way through our pregnancy! I cant believe we are already this far along. We went this morning to our ultrasound appointment and got to find out what sweet little thing we have been growing and its... a girl! I know your shocked seeing as I already blurted it in the title to this post ;-P I just couldnt contain my excitment I suppose.

Well we decided a couple weeks back to dish out the extra to see the paronatologist who could tell us everything she was seeing as she was seeing it. Not just the gender... I went back and forth on if it was worth it or not but after today I have no doubts it was the best choice :-) Our Dr was such a fun lady who talked us through every little thing she was looking for and at, explaining every measurement and picture she took. She was also extra persistent to get a 3d picture of babies face when she wouldn't stop holding her hands in her face! She sent us home with about 20 pictures and such a joy and peace about how wonderful our baby girl is doing! The whole experience was such a blessing to us!

Just had to share the news!

No comments: