Friday, December 19, 2008

Little Update

Things are going to be getting a little crazy this next week or so!

I still have not gotten Cody's Christmas gift! Eeek so I'm on the search for that with only one day (tomorrow) off between now and Christmas. And Codys home tomorrow which complicates things a bit

Cameron is moving in with us this weekend for a couple weeks because, well lets say the people he lives with are odd:-P Yeah for two boys and two puppies keeping my house a mess

Tonight is Cody's families Christmas party and I'm going alone because he is at work... duh duh duh ha

The puppy honestly has demon in him and I am compleatly exhausted from trying to keep up with him. I could have a baby and it would be less work

Codys on a 48:-( Which means I miss him!

I have to work Sunday:-/

Wednesday we are spending Christmas eve with Codys family than driving up really late to Hume and spending the weekend with my fam:-) So excited everyone is coming home!

It's almost Christmas!!!!

Happy Holidays World!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow sounds crazy sis, me and dustin are doing the christmas eve here and driving up late thing as well, i'm hoping we won't have to stop and put chains on in the middle of the night, but it's likely :p