Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Home!

Well we have been slowly working on putting our house together and making it feel more homey:-) I thought I might put up a few pictures so everyone can see what it's looking like.Our Kitchen...it's little so we are making every little space count:-)I decorated the top of the rack in our kitchen with wedding memories. I still can't believe it's already and only been two months! Kevin & Robin let us borrow their TV for a while and Cody hung these cute shelfs up for me:-) (And guess what I was watching!?! Haha)Heres the cute engagement pictures I chose to put in these ones. I LOVE having pictures out so this is just the start to our pictures:-)Cody had to have a place to hang his keys so he got this to hang next to the door:-)
Cody bought me the vase on our honeymoon so it's another funmemorie to have out!
This picture is simply because Im so excited that it's finally time to have cozy blankets out for fall time!And lastly just a peek at a few fun Christmas finds from this weekend shopping with Anna. A huge red and white rug! And I have some different ideas of how to use the place mats and ornaments so I can't hardly wait until it's time to decorate with them!

I love having a home to decorate and sadly it's small enough if I stand on one side I cant even get the other half of the house in the picture so I will just have to keep sshowing you bits and peaces of what I'm up to:-) Hope you enjoyed... I know it's nothing creative like you might see on Anna or Heathers blog but hey we can't all be like that;-) teehee

5 comments:

Scrawny Tawny said...

Looks great! We have lived in our house for a year now and still haven't done much in the way of decorating...just can't make up my mind. Your place looks cute, love the green in the kitchen!

annamae said...

love the wedding stuff. It's fun to be able to have it out and enjoy the memories. :) I need to get better at putting out pictures. I have an idea brewing for some pics of the kids so we'll see... I really like your key holder, if we had more than one set of keys I'd want it but we don't. lol
I've been thinking about those snow flakes you got too, they've been calling to me! haha. :)

Tiffany Ann said...

Man! I want to be a grown-up and have a house to decorate. Then again it is probably best that I am not a grown-up and do not have a house to decorate because I would always feel that my house was not as cute as yours. But seriously Emma its super cute. I love how it is coming together!

~KtC~ said...

yay for friends on the t.v.!!! you would!

Eugenie Mary said...

Everything looks great. I am excited to see what you do for Christmas. You should see the pictures of our first Christmas together... sadly, NOT very cute! But, we liked it anyway.
Mom