Monday, November 17, 2008

Hair Thoughts...

Okay I will admit that I have always loved Hilary Duff. I like the way she dresses and most of the time I love her hair! A couple years ago I died my own hair brown, because I did it at home and had bleach in my hair it quickly turned green within a matter of days! Not at all the look I was going for, and frustrated I paid to have my hair turned back to it's original blond. Now however I am considering trying the brown thing again especially after coming across this picture! So I was just wondering...thoughts? On the cut and color. I don't think I'm ready to cut it all off but am willing to try a new color and this isn't to short:-)

4 comments:

annamae said...

just saw this on myspace too, but thought i'd comment anyway. I'm a Hilary fan too and that hair is so cute, makes me want to grow out the bangs you just cut for me haha, jk!
I think you'd look darling though.

Eugenie Mary said...

I like the bangs you had in last years Christmas photo, so I'm sure the cut would be cute. I will be sad to see you blonde hair gone though. But, it's not fair that you can't change yours when your sister's have done theirs.
Daddy will be sad...

paperlilley said...

you'd look pretty :D it always fun to do something new. (and hey if you did it yourself... the green would match your house... sorry that was supercheesylame...lol :)

Emma said...

Haha Yeah for green hair! But as silly as it sounds dad is probably my biggest hesitation! I love being his blond girl:-/ Sigh.. what to do what to do