Tuesday, October 28, 2008

well...

I had a small 3x5 I support McCain on my bulletin board at work (Given to me by my boss;-). This is not visible to anyone besides me unless they come around and sit in my chair since I sit with my back to a wall. This morning I came in and in large red letters someone had written "F#$@ THAT!" across it... Now I'm not going to jump to conclusion's of who did this but I am going to say that whoever did do it has NO respect or self control. I mean honestly good grief! One why are you snooping through my desk, two are you eight!?!

Posted in its place now is this quote...
"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of NO possible service to him."

I hope he comes snooping again soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a dumb head

annamae said...

Haha! that quote is awesome!!! and I agree with Erin, what a dumb head, and definitely childish!